Carson Long is proud of its diversity and is home to over 25 international students. The diverse student populations at Carson Long help us to instill a sense of cosmopolitanism among our students.
Carson Long cadets hail from the following countries:
- Create a username and password through CLMA's online admissions portal, SchoolAdmin.https://carsonlong.schooladminonline.com/portal
- Complete "Application for Admissions", submit.
- Pay $65 application fee via check or credit card.
- Complete "Parent Questionnaire," submit.
- Complete "Student Questionnaire," submit.
- Send "English Teacher Recommendation" to English teacher via email, ask that they complete it, submit.
- Send "Math Teacher Recommendation" to Math teacher via email, ask that they complete it, submit.
- Send "School Administrator Recommendation" to school Guidance Counselor or Principal via email, ask that they complete it, submit it.
- Fill out "Transcript Request Form," submit to current school's guidance office for the following documents:
- Official transcript, signed with school seal.
- Working, current schedule and grades (for current year).
- Discipline & Attendance Records.
- Health and Immunization Records.
- Additional Letters of Recommendation (optional).
- Complete a Skype interview with a member of the Carson Long Admissions Team.
- Read, Complete F-1 Student Requirements, "submit."
- Receive acceptance letter via email and on paper.
In the 2015-16 school year, Carson Long administrators will travel to Asia and Latin America with TABS, The Association of Boarding Schools.
TABS Asia 2015 - October 14 - 25, 2015
Beijing TABS Fair - October 18, 2015
Shanghai TABS Fair - October 20, 2015
Tokyo TABS Fair - October 22, 2015
Seoul TABS Fair - October 24, 2015
The 2016 Latin American tour will take place at the end of February 2016.