Carson Long is proud of its diversity and is home to over 25 international students. The diverse student populations at Carson Long help us to instill a sense of cosmopolitanism among our students.
- Create a username and password through CLMA's online admissions portal, SchoolAdmin.https://carsonlong.finalsiteapply.com
- Complete "Application for Admissions", submit.
- Pay $65 application fee via check or credit card.
- Complete "Parent Questionnaire," submit.
- Complete "Student Questionnaire," submit.
- Send "English Teacher Recommendation" to English teacher via email, ask that they complete it, submit.
- Send "Math Teacher Recommendation" to Math teacher via email, ask that they complete it, submit.
- Send "School Administrator Recommendation" to school Guidance Counselor or Principal via email, ask that they complete it, submit it.
- Fill out "Transcript Request Form," submit to current school's guidance office for the following documents:
- Official transcript, signed with school seal.
- Working, current schedule and grades (for current year).
- Discipline & Attendance Records.
- Health and Immunization Records.
- Additional Letters of Recommendation (optional).
- Complete a Skype interview with a member of the Carson Long Admissions Team.
- Read, Complete F-1 Student Requirements, "submit."
- Receive acceptance letter via email and on paper.
Carson Long is happy to offer an English as a Second Language program for international students. In order to ensure that our Carson Long faculty can help each student be successful in our program, the following minimum TOEFL iBT scores are necessary.
Carson Long Academy leaders travel to China - 2015
In the 2015-16 school year, Carson Long administrators will travel to Asia and Latin America with TABS, The Association of Boarding Schools.
TABS Asia 2015 - October 14 - 25, 2015
Beijing TABS Fair - October 18, 2015
Shanghai TABS Fair - October 20, 2015
Tokyo TABS Fair - October 22, 2015
Seoul TABS Fair - October 24, 2015
The 2016 Latin American tour will take place at the end of February 2016.